Monday, October 3, 2011

Angry Bird Nails

Honesty, I played Angry birds only three times. It was fun until I realize that I suck!! Hahaha But creating angry birds was fun. Creating nail art is always fun. I had to look at some source in order to make it right. My little cousin came to look at it and touched my thumb. I got sad cause it was messed up so that's why my thumb was like that. Sorry guys. Click to enlarge and enjoy :)


WHAT I USED::
- - - Revlon's Blur Lagoon
- - - Revlon's Naked Ivory
- - - Revlon's Tangerine
- - - Sally Hansen's Cherry Red
- - - Sally Hansen's Blue me away!
- - - Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow
- - - Sally Hansen's Envy with Green
- - - Sally Hansen's Slick Stick
- - - Sinfulcolor's Snow me white
- - - Sinfulcolor's Black on black
- - - China Glaze's four leaf clover

No comments:

Post a Comment