Monday, September 26, 2011

Field of Sunflowers

I was requested by one of my friend, Tina Lee. She does have her own blog. She's very beautiful, very friendly, very talented. Especially with her makeup. Very photogenic. Go and support her :) Anyways, she requested a field fulled of flowers and having them connected. Of course that's what I tried doing. It was harder than I thought so it didn't come out as pretty as she thought...or me. haha Click to enlarge and enjoy :)

http://www.mstinalee.blogspot.com/


WHAT I USED:
- - - Revlon's sheer rose
- - - Revlon's jaded
- - - Icing's st.barts
- - - Sally Hansen's mellow yellow
- - - Sally Hansen's green with envy
- - - OPI's chocolate moose
- - - China Glaze's four leaf clover
- - - Sinfulcolor's glass pink

3 comments:

  1. lol, "...not as pretty as she thought" Yeah just speak for me! I didn't say that though, but I love it, it's cutteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just discovered you from Mstinalee.. please put a GFC widget so I can follow you :) thank you!

    Nice work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I`m officially following you! :) Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete